Yesterday's post was inspired by the Lists Group Writing Project at ProBlogger.net. Darren asked for "list posts" from his readers and he received 301 of them.
As a service to my readers, I decided to go through his list and pick out any posts that I thought might be relevant. Here they are in order by time submitted:
- 10 Ways to Immediatly Start Saving Money
- The 10 Best Money Moves You Can Make
- Your Very, Very Best Money Saving Tips
- Fifteen easy ways to save fifteen bucks
- Top 10+ ways to save money and help the environment
- How To Organize Your Debts
- 5 Secrets to Fabulous Financials
- The 10 Things We did to Erase Almost $9,000 in Credit Card Debt in Less Than 6 Months
- 10 Easy Ways To Save Money In Restaurants
- 7 Personal Finance Tips
There are a few sites there that I've never seen before. I would say this was a very successful experiment and I'm glad that I participated. Hopefully you can pick up a few financial tips from these sites.